Rachael Liston was awarded the esteemed accolade of Dublin Solicitor of the Year 2017 at the Irish Law Awards for her excellence in dealing with clients, hospitals and patient bodies and her efforts to improve the systems and protocols in place for patients and victims of medical and professional negligence.
- Settlement For Family After Death Of Third Baby
- Verdict of Medical Misadventure after death of woman following dental implants
- Liston Flavin LLP voted as one of Ireland’s 100 best law firms
- Settlement for woman who suffered unnecessary pain and suffering due to post-operative complications following a breast implant
- Inquest finds medical misadventure where lady dies from internal bleeding in Limerick Hospital due to delay identifying splenic rupture